Thank you for reading
Please comment below if you want to see something in my future post.
Have you ever gotten banged? I can't tell you the amount of times I have gotten banged and spent forever growing them Out. Having curly hair and growing out bangs isn't exactly ideal. But have no fear the hair tamer is here. How to make the painful process less of a pain.
You can take more hair vitamins and change to horse shampoo. Wait ...have you ever even tried to blend them in? Nothing works and its endless frustration and regret. Well here are some clever ideas on what you can do to make the process a bit less painful.
2. The rico Suave slick back....all you need is some Wave spray or Sea Salt spray and if you have curly hair I would go with some hairspray or pomade. I don't encourage hairspray I hate it but in this case we need to bring out the Medium Hold Experts. You will also need bobby pins if you have curly hair or you will look like a wet poodle.
3. A hat..si eso mismo..growing out you bangs can be a time where you are experience changes in your life so why not venture into fashion changes as well. You can wear a hoodie, baseball cap or Fedora. Ill leave this section up to you and whatever works best with your swag.
Thank you for reading and please message me if you have anything you would like me to feature
Its summer Its hot ...does your skin and hair feel dehydrated? Dull, lifeless, damaged, disagreeable hair.
No fear the Hairtamer is here.
I want to share a few mask and how they can help you bring that hair back to life.
Rules to Mask:
This Verb mask $14 is what I call ..Bueno , Bonito, y Barato!!! Not only does it work great but it has ingredients like Babassu Oil which nourish and Hydrate your hair. Use if your hair is Fine / Med and any texture . I use it on my hair.
Briogeo Mask $26 is an amazing due to its moisture and reconstructive properties. Basically you have curly hair or you bleach or dye your hair a lot or go to the beach or pool often. Its also reasonably priced and has ingredients like avocado, argan oil, almond oil, keratin protein, rose hip oil, and a bunch of vitamins — B5, D, A, and E, if you're wondering. This is ideal for Med/ Course hair. I also use this mask and its amazing!!!
Salerm Wheat Germ Mask $24 is ideal for anyone who has Really really damaged hair or does chemical straighteners. This is ideal for all my Latinas and especially those with coarse hair. This is my go to old school reliable mask that my mom sells at her shop since I could remember. Its also Bueno, Bonito, Y Barato and you can only find it in a Hispanic Beauty Supply or at a Hispanic Salon.
Please read the rules as no product will create a miracle unless it cost a lot more money or done at a salon by a Stylist. But if you maintain your hair with a mask at least once a week you will have no problems with dry brittle hair. As always if you have questions message me I'm always happy to help.
How many times do you read an article and think....good idea for not for my hair. No fear the HAIRTAMER is here. Here is a
www.maneaddicts.com revised to fit your Mixed hair needs
1. Scalp Issues.. Fix them : If you have scalp issues try using something that stimulates the scalp with things like tea tree oil and Peppermint. If it tingles and smells minty chances are its cleaning out your scalp.
2. Moisture Issues: Persistance and habit is key. No product is going to create a long term miracle. No such thing as instant gratification with at home regime. If you want results you need to deep condition on the regular followed by some leave in conditioner and some serum for more hydration. Refer to my Post BOMBA...for some tips and tricks
3. Re- Moisturize Between washes: yes you washed your hair yesterday but now you must replenish with a serum or cream depending on how tight your curl is and how thick you hair is. Re- applying these product can help avoid breakage.
4. Trim Regularly: If you can't remember the last time you had a trim its time. Despite to what you think.... if you don't trim then your curl pattern will be thrown off. Every three months is the norm.
5. Less Heat =Less Damage
6. Pop a Vitamin: Vitamin and supplements really do work if you take them on the regular and its a great way to recover from that trim.
7.Find a routine that works and then change it : hair ruts are usual..but if you have been using the same products for a while its time to change it up.
Thank you for reading and please comment and let me know what you want to hear so I can feature on my blog
Its summer and its really really hot...I have pretty much given up on my hair being bone straight ..even with my keratin Treatment it is way too hot and I have way too much hair...So my new go to is the top knot and braids along with the beach wave.
They have different variations of these looks but here are some youtube videos I liked on how to do them.
I Love Nicole Guerriro ....Ilearn tricks from her all the time and I love that she always talks about all the great expensive hair products she uses.
Want some more advice? Please comment