How many times do you read an article and think....good idea for not for my hair. No fear the HAIRTAMER is here. Here is a
the revised Version to fit your Mixed hair needs
1. Scalp Issues.. Fix them : If you have scalp issues try using something that stimulates the scalp with things like tea tree oil and Peppermint. If it tingles and smells minty chances are its cleaning out your scalp. Apple Cider Vinigar is also a great way to cleanse the scalp and seal the cuticle.
2. Moisture Issues: Persistance and habit is key. No product is going to create a long term miracle. No such thing as instant gratification with at home regime. If you want results you need to deep condition on the regular followed by some leave in conditioner and some serum for more hydration. Refer to my Post BOMBA...for some tips and tricks. I personally switch between Protein and Moisture based product.
3. Re- Moisturize Between washes: yes you washed your hair yesterday but now you must replenish with a serum or leave - in cream depending on how tight your curl is and how thick you hair is. Re- applying these product can help avoid breakage and help maintain a healthy curl pattern.
4. Trim Regularly: If you can't remember the last time you had a trim its time. Despite to what you think.... if you don't trim then your curl pattern will be thrown off. Every three months is the norm. Curly hair requires a particular haircut and keeping up with it helps keep it full and bouncy.
5. Less Heat =Less Damage
6. Pop a Vitamin: Vitamin and supplements really do work if you take them on the regular and its a great way to recover from that trim and keep you healthy overall.
7.Find a routine that works and then change it : hair ruts are usual..but if you have been using the same products for a while its time to change it up. I with up all the time.
Thank you for reading and please comment and let me know what you want to hear so I can feature on my blog