Amazon Store Front
Hello Everyone, I know times are hard and we can't get out to do anything right now so I have updated my Amazon list with all the products I approve. If you have questions or need help feel free to reach out
Double Cleansing is a common term used in skincare and I'm here to explain it in my own words. Yes I am a hair expert but I'm also obsessed with skincare. It all started when I moved to NYC and was super stressed. It was hot AF and then Cold AF and I was stressed AF. My skin started acting up and I had to submerge myself in the fundamentals of skincare and lets just say I might of skipped that chapter in beauty school. Years later I would eventually learn more about skincare than I ever thought possible and thats how my skin journey began. Many facials later and ofcourse skincare triumphs and strategies. I sometimes have it under control and sometimes I don't.
I learned about double cleansing almost by accident it was just something I did out of curiosity to see if it really made a difference. It somehow became part of my regime.
The first cleanser should
What Brand should I use?
Check out my Amazon account link below that will take you right to my skincare collection . All price ranges and an array of brands. All products that I have tried myself. Comment below for customized consultations. Just tell me your skin concern and favorite place to look for skincare.
Gracias por la visita ....vuelva pronto y tenga un buen día.
I have been getting request on a virtual store and I have it here .
You can find all your Hairtmaer Approved Products in one place
How many times do you read an article and think....good idea for not for my hair. No fear the HAIRTAMER is here. Here is a
the revised Version to fit your Mixed hair needs
1. Scalp Issues.. Fix them : If you have scalp issues try using something that stimulates the scalp with things like tea tree oil and Peppermint. If it tingles and smells minty chances are its cleaning out your scalp. Apple Cider Vinigar is also a great way to cleanse the scalp and seal the cuticle.
2. Moisture Issues: Persistance and habit is key. No product is going to create a long term miracle. No such thing as instant gratification with at home regime. If you want results you need to deep condition on the regular followed by some leave in conditioner and some serum for more hydration. Refer to my Post BOMBA...for some tips and tricks. I personally switch between Protein and Moisture based product.
3. Re- Moisturize Between washes: yes you washed your hair yesterday but now you must replenish with a serum or leave - in cream depending on how tight your curl is and how thick you hair is. Re- applying these product can help avoid breakage and help maintain a healthy curl pattern.
4. Trim Regularly: If you can't remember the last time you had a trim its time. Despite to what you think.... if you don't trim then your curl pattern will be thrown off. Every three months is the norm. Curly hair requires a particular haircut and keeping up with it helps keep it full and bouncy.
5. Less Heat =Less Damage
6. Pop a Vitamin: Vitamin and supplements really do work if you take them on the regular and its a great way to recover from that trim and keep you healthy overall.
7.Find a routine that works and then change it : hair ruts are usual..but if you have been using the same products for a while its time to change it up. I with up all the time.
Thank you for reading and please comment and let me know what you want to hear so I can feature on my blog
My love for travel has inspired much of my closet. Traveling not only opens your eyes to Culture but it also opens your eyes to fashion. Not all trends start on the runway as I have come to notice I often times discover them at airports and train stations . One trend that has caught my eye is the turban or scarf craze.
How did turbans come about?
”The main reasons to wear turban are to take care of the hair, promote equality, and preserve the Sikh identity.”
I wear them because I don’t have any more days left for dry shampoo or I simply don’t feel like dealing with my hair. I have also worn them in In foreign countries as a way to blend in with the locals. I love to show off my scarf collection throughout the year so its the perfect accessory.
2018 has made my craze a trend that is everywhere . Maybe it’s a throwback or maybe it’s a modern twist on Middle Eastern culture? Whatever brought this trend to the West as a new runway staple made sure to add some modern swag.
For those of you that want
to rock the trend but haven’t quite grasped on how to start . Grab a scarf amd follow the pictures below or browse my inspo. Make sure and tag me on Social Media with your #hairtmertrends