How many times do you read an article and think....good idea for not for my hair. No fear the HAIRTAMER is here. Here is a
the revised Version to fit your Mixed hair needs
1. Scalp Issues.. Fix them : If you have scalp issues try using something that stimulates the scalp with things like tea tree oil and Peppermint. If it tingles and smells minty chances are its cleaning out your scalp. Apple Cider Vinigar is also a great way to cleanse the scalp and seal the cuticle.
2. Moisture Issues: Persistance and habit is key. No product is going to create a long term miracle. No such thing as instant gratification with at home regime. If you want results you need to deep condition on the regular followed by some leave in conditioner and some serum for more hydration. Refer to my Post BOMBA...for some tips and tricks. I personally switch between Protein and Moisture based product.
3. Re- Moisturize Between washes: yes you washed your hair yesterday but now you must replenish with a serum or leave - in cream depending on how tight your curl is and how thick you hair is. Re- applying these product can help avoid breakage and help maintain a healthy curl pattern.
4. Trim Regularly: If you can't remember the last time you had a trim its time. Despite to what you think.... if you don't trim then your curl pattern will be thrown off. Every three months is the norm. Curly hair requires a particular haircut and keeping up with it helps keep it full and bouncy.
5. Less Heat =Less Damage
6. Pop a Vitamin: Vitamin and supplements really do work if you take them on the regular and its a great way to recover from that trim and keep you healthy overall.
7.Find a routine that works and then change it : hair ruts are usual..but if you have been using the same products for a while its time to change it up. I with up all the time.
Thank you for reading and please comment and let me know what you want to hear so I can feature on my blog
My love for travel has inspired much of my closet. Traveling not only opens your eyes to Culture but it also opens your eyes to fashion. Not all trends start on the runway as I have come to notice I often times discover them at airports and train stations . One trend that has caught my eye is the turban or scarf craze.
How did turbans come about?
”The main reasons to wear turban are to take care of the hair, promote equality, and preserve the Sikh identity.”
I wear them because I don’t have any more days left for dry shampoo or I simply don’t feel like dealing with my hair. I have also worn them in In foreign countries as a way to blend in with the locals. I love to show off my scarf collection throughout the year so its the perfect accessory.
2018 has made my craze a trend that is everywhere . Maybe it’s a throwback or maybe it’s a modern twist on Middle Eastern culture? Whatever brought this trend to the West as a new runway staple made sure to add some modern swag.
For those of you that want
to rock the trend but haven’t quite grasped on how to start . Grab a scarf amd follow the pictures below or browse my inspo. Make sure and tag me on Social Media with your #hairtmertrends
Thank you for reading
Please comment below if you want to see something in my future post.
Have you ever gotten banged? I can't tell you the amount of times I have gotten banged and spent forever growing them Out. Having curly hair and growing out bangs isn't exactly ideal. But have no fear the hair tamer is here. How to make the painful process less of a pain.
You can take more hair vitamins and change to horse shampoo. Wait ...have you ever even tried to blend them in? Nothing works and its endless frustration and regret. Well here are some clever ideas on what you can do to make the process a bit less painful.
2. The rico Suave slick back....all you need is some Wave spray or Sea Salt spray and if you have curly hair I would go with some hairspray or pomade. I don't encourage hairspray I hate it but in this case we need to bring out the Medium Hold Experts. You will also need bobby pins if you have curly hair or you will look like a wet poodle.
3. A hat..si eso mismo..growing out you bangs can be a time where you are experience changes in your life so why not venture into fashion changes as well. You can wear a hoodie, baseball cap or Fedora. Ill leave this section up to you and whatever works best with your swag.
Thank you for reading and please message me if you have anything you would like me to feature
Its summer and its really really hot...I have pretty much given up on my hair being bone straight ..even with my keratin Treatment it is way too hot and I have way too much hair...So my new go to is the top knot and braids along with the beach wave.
They have different variations of these looks but here are some youtube videos I liked on how to do them.
I Love Nicole Guerriro ....Ilearn tricks from her all the time and I love that she always talks about all the great expensive hair products she uses.
Want some more advice? Please comment