Thank You for reading and please comment if you have any ideas or questions!!
I get this question all the time when someone tells me a stylist promised her highlights on her black hair and no bleach. I say yes ok because pigs can fly......=)
Chemically this is impossible if you have black to dark brown hair. If you are a natural light brown to Blonde than yes this is completely possible.
Are they the same thing?
Yes they are the same thing depending on the formula the stylist is using it can have the same consequences on your hair.
Whats the best way to go blonde and not have damage?
So when I saw the pigs fly I was like No WAY!! I kid …..So going blonde is expensive and high maintience there is no way around it unless your born blonde and stay that way. You must ..MUST keep that hair conditioned and keep up the color. Trying to go in between appointments for long periods of time is not a way to be a healthy blonde. That’s what will make you a unhealthy blonde.
Thank You for reading I hope you learned something new…as usual if you have a question comment below and I will include it in my next Blog.
Nudos.......AKA Tangles we all have them and we all hate them. I am going to share with you ways to beat the tangles and avoid pain and discomfort.
1. Leave in Conditioner: Leave in conditioner is my go to product for everything. I can never get enough of my leave in hair conditioner. By applying this product immediately after you wash your hair it will make everything seem so much easier especially detangling. Below is one I love to use. It might be in a mist but it has the power of a creme.
2. Wet Brush: The holy grail of detangling. My mom says "el piene magic!!" this is really magic. The bristles on this brush won't hurt , won't pull and will detangle. I have tested it on every hair type and it wins time and time again. Its also Bueno , Bonito Y Barato just how I like it.
3. Detangle in Shower: Conditioner doesn't detangle your hair you do!!! Yup así mismo. If you do not detangle hair while your in the shower adding more conditioner will not help you. My abuela told me a simple strategy. Start at the ends of the hair and work your way up.
At the end of the day if your hair is constantly getting tangled and you are above age 12 you have other issues you need to deal with that are leading your hair to be tangled.
Maybe....your hair is dry and you need to deep condition more often so you can look at my healthy hair tips tab for more information on that.
Maybe ...you need a trim and your have too much breakage or split ends.
Maybe...you should wear your hair naturally for a few weeks and let it recover form heat damage.
Maybe.. you should start rinsing with cold water to seal the cuticle
Do You have a question? Please comment below and I would love to help you!!!!
Thank you for reading
Please comment below if you want to see something in my future post.
Have you ever gotten banged? I can't tell you the amount of times I have gotten banged and spent forever growing them Out. Having curly hair and growing out bangs isn't exactly ideal. But have no fear the hair tamer is here. How to make the painful process less of a pain.
You can take more hair vitamins and change to horse shampoo. Wait ...have you ever even tried to blend them in? Nothing works and its endless frustration and regret. Well here are some clever ideas on what you can do to make the process a bit less painful.
2. The rico Suave slick back....all you need is some Wave spray or Sea Salt spray and if you have curly hair I would go with some hairspray or pomade. I don't encourage hairspray I hate it but in this case we need to bring out the Medium Hold Experts. You will also need bobby pins if you have curly hair or you will look like a wet poodle.
3. A hat..si eso mismo..growing out you bangs can be a time where you are experience changes in your life so why not venture into fashion changes as well. You can wear a hoodie, baseball cap or Fedora. Ill leave this section up to you and whatever works best with your swag.
Thank you for reading and please message me if you have anything you would like me to feature