It is not an injection of any kind.
Every time you blow-dry, iron, color or curl your hair, you are removing nutrients from your hair. As a result, your hair starts to feel brittle and tends to frizz. Using a deep conditioning mask once a week usually does the trick. But what happens when that doesn’t work and you need something stronger? Keratin was the answer until now.
· Repairs hair with active ingredients such as caviar oil, B5, E Vitamins and collagen complex
· No Formaldehyde
· Helps scalp conditions such as dandruff and psoriasis
· Shoots nutrients into damaged cortex of hair shaft and restores from inside out
· It is impossible for Botox to damage or weaken hair unlike Keratin
· Reconstructive treatment with organic microspheres that help minimize hair loss
· Cuts blow-drying time in half
Why do you need Botox?
· Worn out and damaged hair
· Split ends
· Over-processed hair
· Curly hair that is dry
· Long hair
· Frizzy hair
Hair Botox is not a relaxer like Keratin so it will not make your hair straight or flat and it will not alter your curl pattern. This is a treatment to restore your hair to its healthiest state.