Client: I want Kim Kardashian Hiar
Hairtamer: Do you Gloss?
Think of it as a top coat for your hair instead of your nails. Hair becomes dull especially when you are a blonde or brunnette artificially. As you wash your hair, the color can become dull. If you want that I just left the salon and my hair looks like glass look, a gloss might be the answer. Natural Hair looking Dull , then try a clear gloss.
A blonde myself thanks to Science, I get bored sometimes and I use Glossing as a way to change my color but still remain blonde. I also use it to create dimension. All my divas get glossed when they come in for a retouch. This is a bi monthly process so don’t expect it to last as long as color. A gloss usually last 6-8 weeks.
You have two options
1. Do it yourself by using John Frieda $10.00
I have personally used it and its safe on everyone.
Como se Hace?
1.Wash hair with Clarifying Shampoo.
2.Comb product thru on towel -dried hair.
3. Leave on for 30 minutes with a shower cap.
4.Shampoo & Condition and Proceed with styling.
Last up to 1 wash
Proffesional Option & Benefits
1. Tell your stylist you need a Gloss
2. Repairs and Protects ( think conditioning treatment with shine)
3. Blends Gray
4. Tones down unwanted pigments in Hair (yellow, orange, brass ext.)
5. Fades back to original Color in 6-8 weeks
Whatever Option you use make sure and consult with your hairstylist first.
Gracias for reading.