Vitamins Para tu Pelo
Have you heard the phrase “you are what you eat?” Well not eating the proper things can make hair dull, dry, and brittle; fall out, thin out, and just plain Blah!!!!! Time and time again I hear from clients….my hair doesn’t grow fast enough.
I do not have the magic pill to solve this problem but I do know of some pills that can help.
Before you swallow anything, you should first consult with your doctor if you are already taking medications.
· Helps build collagen. Collagen helps hair follicles stay healthy y Fuerte.
· Great for your skin as well. No te pongas Vieja Vitamina.
· Mi Favorita Vitamina
· Strawberries have Vitamin C and so does orange juice. So technically mimosas help hair grow. =)
· Prevents Breakage
· Increases hair elasticity
· Helps body adsorb other vitamins more efficiently
· Helps with premature hair loss and Graying
· Usually Found in Pre natal pills
· All the celebrities are using it… Ponte pa la cosa!
· Prevents Alopecia
· Helps Deliver keratin to individual hair strands
· Increases capillaries growth
· Slows down aging Process
· Increases Hair Elasticity
· Improves dry/ flaky scalp
· Creates balance in the digestive system
· Battles stress which can lead to hair issues…esto te calma.
La Receta – Multitasking Vitamins
1. Klorane Suppliments
2. GMC Nail , Hair And Skin
3. Whole Foods Nail , Hair And Skin
4. Privanna Hair Skin Nails
Whatever your needs are remember one size doesn’t fit all. Eating right and using the right hair products in addition to taking Vitamins will give you the best results.
No soy Doctora pero soy Hairtamer and I have witnessed vitamins make a difference I personally take the Whole Foods hair skin nails. Y tanbien trato de comer saludable and exercise 3 times a week.
Check Out Tabatha Sharing the Benefits Of Taking Hair Vitamins.
Gracias for reading!